Monday, April 20, 2009

Liz and Todd, our new boyfriend and girlfriend

We love all our couples, we do.
Liz/Todd and Ben/I were apparently separated at birth and it's just nice to be reunited, that's all.
One thing you should know about the next 30 photographs: the cake picture is our favorite because Todd is a surgeon and looks straight-up terrified to cut the cake. We don't know the skate boarders in the photographs, but if you do will you have them contact us?
Liz and Todd's wedding was filled with love, family, friendship, great music, endless bliss, and a room (or two) full of fabulous people.
Details:
Mass General Hospital did her flowers and they were as gorgeous as any other.
Their reception was at St. Cecelia's and Father John will, if everything goes as planned, leave the Church and marry me.
Liz's dress was gorgeous, but I don't know who designed it. If you want to know I can surely ask her.
Their reception was at The Harvard Club Downtown and it was exceptional.

enjoy their photographs.





























3 comments:

deirdre kehoe of simply skin said...

just wanted to let you know how amazing your photos came out. I was the makeup artist for liz and a few of her attendants at this wedding. I came to this blog by accident while looking for your site again after I received her online album. I already fowarded your name on to a new bride.. I just love love loved your work and will forward your company whenever I have a chance..

Sara & Patrick Lancaster said...

Tara (shutterbug) and Ben:

What great photographers you all are! We had a great time with you! Your pictures are just as much fun as you guys are! Love the outdoor, running and dancing in the street and the skateboarding pics! So unusual! Your pictures of the church are just as magnificant as the church itself! Thanks so much for becoming part of our family for the weekend!

Brittany Blando said...

Fabulous Wedding T&B! Hope to see you both soon!