Monday, October 13, 2008

Shannon and Ed!






Ahhhh, if we could all have a little more ShannonEd in us! Ben and I (and all of Shannon and Ed's best friends) had the BEST day on Saturday!! We had three hours to play with between their ceremony and their reception so we had a BLAST in downtown Boston and at The Middlesex Fells. What a great day! There was a little...ahhh..glitch with the limo driver so Super Ben was to the rescue as the Driver d'jour. What a babe.

Shannon and Ed, thank you so much for wanting Hitched to be such a huge part of your day. It meant the world to us.
Endless luck and love to both of you!! THANK YOU!!!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

We can't say it enough -- YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST. Not only did we have a super-awesome time running all over downtown and the Fells with you guys, but these photos look fantastic!!!! You were such amazing lifesavers in more than one way.... from driving my girls all over town to helping me fix my dress and re-applying my lip gloss, and ALWAYS keeping the smiling energy up.

You are the best photographers ever and we are truly blessed to have you there on our day!!

Anonymous said...

The pictures look fantastic, and taking them was definately my favorite part of the day. Thats saying a lot about you guys comming from a bridesmaid. All I got to day is if you guys traveled, I would ship you in for my wedding!thanks again-Andrea

Anonymous said...

Awesome photos... I love the Deadpan, American Gothic shot.